5th Annual ANNA/IPRO ESRD Fall Educational Meeting
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 the ANNA Southern New England Chapter, along with the IPRO ESRD Network of New England will host an Educational Meeting at the Mohegan Sun Hotel & Conference Center in Uncasville, Connecticut.
This meeting is open to all members of the ESRD community: administrators, dietitians, nurses, patient-consumers, pharmacists, physicians, social workers, surveyors, technicians, and other interested health care professionals. The meeting provides an opportunity for you and your colleagues to network, share ideas, and celebrate community successes.
- Click Here to Register Online
- Attendee Fees* (Registration will be open between July 17, 2017 and October 8, 2017):
- $85 for registration completed by August 13, 2017
- $90 for registration completed by September 10, 2017
- $100 for registration completed by October 8, 2017
- $125 for registration completed on-site on October 17, 2017
- NOTE: No refunds will be given after October 1, 2017
* When paying by credit card, online, there is a $3.00 transaction fee (in addition to the attendee fee) to process your payment.
If you require hotel arrangements for this meeting, there are a limited number of rooms available for $159 plus taxes and fees. This rate is available through September 26, 2017. Please call the Mohegan Sun Hotel & Conference Center at (888) 226-7711, use ANNA17B as the code for registration. To reserve a room at the group rate see Reservations Instructions.
Additional information to follow. Parking is free. Directions/Parking
Click Here to Register Online
Exhibitor Fees* (include skirted table, 2 chairs, refreshments and lunch for 2 representatives):
- $800 for payment received by June 30, 2017
- $875 for payment received by July 31, 2017
- $950 for payment received by August 31, 2017 (please inquire if space is available)
- $75 for Additional Representatives (beyond the 2 representatives included in the fee)
* Please note exhibitor registration is not complete until payment is received. Any booths that have not been paid for by August 31, 2017 will be cancelled.
Important Exhibitor Forms
Registration By Fax