The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) established the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Initiative Program (QIP) as part of its ongoing efforts to improve the quality of dialysis care provided to ESRD patients. This initiative supports quality improvement efforts among providers and makes available quality information that will enable patients to participate in making health care decisions.
The backbone of CMS’s ESRD information system is CROWNWeb—the Consolidated Renal Operations in a Web-Enabled Network. ESRD networks and dialysis facilities use CROWNWeb to enter and submit patient and clinical quality of care data to CMS.
- Register in EIDM for a User ID and Password
- Request access to QARM, Identity Verification and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Submit a request to be an Organization Security Official or an End User
- Approve a request for a Backup Organization Security Official or an End User
- Log in to CROWNWeb or ESRD QIP
QualityNet Users (CMS)
- Cyber Awareness Challenge training module (Federal Version)
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) training module