6th Annual ANNA/IPRO ESRD Fall Educational Meeting
On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 the ANNA Southern New England Chapter, along with the IPRO ESRD Network of New England will host an Educational Meeting at the Mohegan Sun Hotel & Conference Center in Uncasville, Connecticut.
This meeting is open to all members of the ESRD community: administrators, dietitians, nurses, patient-consumers, pharmacists, physicians, social workers, surveyors, technicians, and other interested health care professionals. The meeting provides an opportunity for you and your colleagues to network, share ideas, and celebrate community successes.
ANNA IPRO Annual Meeting Booklet
- How Do You Measure Quality in Your Facility - David E. Henner
- Palliative Care and Hospice Care in ESRD - Sharman French, LCSW; Catherine Collette, RN, MSN
- Nutritional Challenges and Interventions in Peritoneal Dialysis - Eileen Moore, CNSD, RD, LD
- Pain Management for Renal Patients - MaryJane Estrada-Lyder, MSN, RN, ANP-BC
- Disparities in Transplantation: Caution, Life is Not Fair - Caroline Rochon, MD
- Patient Advocate - Vanessa Evans, MA
- Overcoming Challenges in Dialysis Access - Anne Lally, MD
- Click Here to Register Online
- $90 for payment received by September 12, 2018
- $100 for payment received by October 24, 2018
- $125 for payment received onsite, October 30, 2018
* When paying by credit card, online, there is a $3.00 transaction fee (in addition to the attendee fee) to process your payment. NOTE: There will be no refunds after 10/1/18.
Nurses: This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Nephrology Nurses’ Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation for 7.25 CEUs (includes .5 pharma hours).
Social Workers: An application for Social Work CEUs has been submitted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for status of Social Work CE accreditation.
Dietitians: A Registered Dietitian application has been submitted. Attendees can earn up to 7.0 CEUs.
If you require hotel arrangements for this meeting, there are a limited number of rooms available for $159 plus taxes and fees. This rate is available through October 18, 2018. Please call the Mohegan Sun Hotel & Conference Center at (888) 226-7711, use ANNA18A as the code for registration. To reserve a room at the group rate see Reservations Instructions
Additional information to follow. Parking is free. Directions/Parking
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION Open June 1, 2018 through August 31, 2018
THERE ARE LIMITED EXHIBIT SPACES.
Registration is Closed! - Call the Network for more information
$50 late fee if payment is received after August 31, 2018
* Please note exhibitor registration is not complete until payment is received. Any booths that have not been paid for by August 31, 2018 will be cancelled.
Important Exhibitor Forms
Registration By Fax